Gadget Crime - then and now

Used to be people had to break in to your apartment to get to your gadgets. The first house in college I shared with two roommates was broken into twice in six months, plus the windows in my car were all broken. I think they stole clothes that time since I had no gadgets. At another apartment someone entered the first floor window and took a boombox;  they left in a hurry without taking a 13-inch TV. Now people are walking around with their collection of gadgets -- one of my daughters had a phone stolen from her purse at a friend's party, another daughter an iPod during PE class. Do people even consider it wrong to steal a phone left unattended on a table?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Community Media: Serving More Than a Geographic Region

Proposed Cuts to Food Assistance Point to a “Perform Storm”

Google Fiber Experiment in KCK: How will the project impact the "digital divide?"